Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thought for the Day

Devi Prayer: Hymn to the Divine Mother

The Divine Mother is everywhere.
She is in everything.
She is the Divine Essence that lives within all beings.


_______________________________

My thanks to Christine Valters Paintner at Abbey of the Arts, where I first heard this recording.

A sequel: "Light of the Presence - God the Mother"

Devi: The Great Goddess  (Website Created for Exhibition at Sackler Gallery, Washington, D.C.)

Heaven on Earth Music Co.

Craig Pruess, Sacred Chants of Devi: Mother Divine, CD and MP3

1 comment:

Joyce Wycoff said...

This is so beautiful ... what a lovely way to start the morning. I put it on facebook but neglected to tell people where I got it ... I should just have a statement on my FB page that says I get all my good stuff from Maureen!!